– Skylar Page
– 31 years old
– Business Director for ACE Cheer Company
– Pinson, Alabama
– Bryan Page
– 32 years old
– Project Manager/Sales for Kurt’s Truck Parts
– Pinson, Alabama
– We met through an online dating site
– The style of the wedding had a vintage and classic feel to it. Very old soul vibe, simple, but elegant.
– Navy, Gold, and Marsala (Burgundy)
– Similar to the style. We were going for an old fashioned, classic, and vintage look.
– The setup of the venue left for only needing minimal décor with flowers. With me working in the cheerleading industry, it was only fitting that myself and a group of friends do a choreographed dance number at the reception! So fun!
Ceremony Site: Woodrow Hall – Birmingham, AL
Reception Site: Woodrow Hall – Birmingham, AL
Stationery: Unica Forma
Photographer: Lindy Hickman Photography
Flowers: Hot House Design Studios – Birmingham, AL
Gown: Eddy K. Sky Collection
Hair: Beth Russell
Make-Up: Beth Russell
Veil: The White Room – Birmingham, AL
Shoes: Badgley Mischka
Engagement ring – Brides band grandmothers and stone great grandmothers
Bride’s ring – Amazon.com
Groom’s ring – Northern Royal
Jewelry: Earrings – The White Room – Birmingham, AL
Bridesmaids Dresses: David’s Bridal
Catering: In house at Woodrow Hall
Cake: Pastry Art – Birmingham, AL
Desserts: Baby bites – Pastry Art – Birmingham, AL
Music/DJ: Kevin with DJ Shell – Birmingham, AL
The reveal. Getting to see his reaction for the first time, and it being just him and I. It was intimate, and perfect.
Honestly, absolutely nothing. It was perfect.
Breathe. The officiant that married us gave us the best advice. He said, “there is no wrong way to do it”. When he told me that, my entire body relaxed. Have fun, and relax. This day is about you and your future husband. Just roll with it, and enjoy the moments. Don’t feel like you have to do everything, or that you have to please everyone. Take your time, and know what works best for YOU. It’s all about the love!
From start to finish it was a magical day. If anything went wrong, no one told me or Bryan. Our entire bridal party did a wonderful job and taking care of us. I can’t say enough about how magical the entire process leading up to the day went. The invitations were the start, and they were stunning. Unica Forma went above and beyond. The venue was like something out of a move. The dress….it was the first one I tried on. There’s nothing quite like getting to throw a big party so you can say “I do” to your best friend and soul mate. If only it lasted longer.