Bride’s Names, Age, Job and where she lives:
Lauren Leigh (Young) Della Flora, 25, Resource Scheduler at ComResource, New Albany, OH
Groom’s Name, Age, Job and where he lives:
Michael Chapman Della Flora, 24, Data Analyst at ComResource, New Albany, OH
Met in 5th grade while both of us tried out to be the MC at our talent show
Style of the wedding: Modern/Historical/Classic
Colors: Eggplant and gray/silver
We had a sweet and salty table as our wedding favors (along with personalized koozies). Also, when people walked into the ceremony we had a “Wish you were here table” to commemorate the loved one’s that could not be there with us.
Ceremony Site: Station 67 Columbus, OH
Reception Site: Same as above
Photographer: Nick O’Donnell with 808 Studio Photography in Dayton, OH
Flowers: The Flowerman
Gown: Alfred Angelo
Hair: Emily Schnall
Make-Up: Kelley Marginean (Airbrush)
Veil: Alfred Angelo
Engagement & Wedding Rings: Jared’s for Lauren’s, Etsy for Michael’s
Jewelry: David’s Bridal
Bridesmaids Dresses: Alfred Angelo
Menswear: Romanoff Tuxedo in Westerville
Stationery: Unica Forma
Rentals: We rented lights for the reception from Party Pleasers in Dublin, OH
Catering: Milo’s Catering
Cake: Flour Pot Cakes
Music/DJ: Buckeye Entertainment
1) Ensure you take moments with your new husband after the ceremony. You put so much effort into planning this, that it is crucial to take mental photos and a breather every once in a while throughout the day/night.
2) Do not go on your honeymoon immediately after your wedding. I recommend going back to work for a week, reorganizing your lives and extending your newlywed time!
3) Don’t let the little things bug you. There are bound to be things that go wrong. Just embrace it. There are some things you can’t do anything about. Enjoy the end result, and that is that you get to marry your best friend!
4) We only had beer and wine at our wedding. This ensures guests do not get too crazy and potentially ruin your wedding that you worked so hard for! I would highly recommend only doing beer and wine.
5) Most importantly, it’s your wedding. Do it the way you want and how you envision it!